Thursday, June 30, 2016

Water is Beauty

Remember that list of what Beauty is? Well, today I'm going to modify #3: Beauty invokes a desire to beget. I'm going to show you that Beauty sustains life.

Recently, I downloaded this app on my phone that notifies me when I need to drink water. It has me drinking 70 oz. a day. I've successfully reached my target for the past 2 days. And I can feel a difference. I really like this app because it has fun little facts about the importance of water. It's good for your skin, it can cure headaches, sometimes when you think you are hungry you are actually thirsty, etc.

So, I've been thinking about the importance and Beauty of water. On top of all the wonderful things my phone tells me it does, it sustains life. I cannot live without water. You cannot live without water. Beautiful flowers and trees cannot survive without water. Water sustains and nourishes our amazing bodies and the beautiful world we live in. Water is Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment