Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Motivation for the Future

Lately I've been watching a lot of HGTV renovation shows. It gets me so excited for the future. Right now I live in an apartment and I don't have the freedom or flexibility to make my home what I really want it to be. I love where I live and it's just right for our stage of life, but I'm excited for the next stage. I'm excited to progress in life and reach the point where I can own my own home and do whatever I want with it.

I can make it exactly what I want it to be. Just like, with time and hard work, I can make myself exactly who I want to be. Right now, I'm a temporary employee, full time wife, and I'm learning to be a cook. But I want to be a mother, a marathon runner, an author, a better disciple of Christ. Who I am now is not who I want to be.

I'm excited for the future because I can continually strive to become my best self.

No comments:

Post a Comment