Wednesday, August 24, 2016

When we fall we can get back up

Lately I've been having a hard time motivating myself. It'd been over a month since I stopped running. I felt tired and unproductive. I was working a lot and struggling to take care of myself.

I've recently started running again and I was thinking that just because I lag or stop doing something that I know is important, doesn't mean it's over. Just because we fall, doesn't mean we can't get back up.

It was hard to start again. It was hard to get out there and run. Part of me certainly thought about giving up. And I'm barely running a mile each morning. But I'm out there. I'm doing something. And I've been feeling better about myself. Running in the morning is a good start to my day and it helps me feel energized and productive during the rest of the day.

When you fall, don't be afraid to get back up. It may be hard, but it will be worth it.

1 comment: