Tuesday, August 23, 2016

What kind of blogger to be?

Recently I've realized that I'm having a hard time staying up with this blog (my posts have become short and few), because I'm not blogging about my truest passion. As much as I love thinking about life and writing about how I see the world, that's only part of who I am.

I love so many things, and I want to write about everything! It's hard sometimes. I know a successful blog needs an audience. And the audience can't be too big or too small. So, how do I find a way to write about all my passions? Or, how do I pick which ones to write about?

I like writing about my thoughts and impressions about life, but I also want to write about my hobbies like running and writing and cooking. And when I'm a mother I know I will want to write about being a mommy. But I don't want to just be another mommy blogger.

Comment with any advice or suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment