Friday, July 8, 2016

DNA Truth

Today, I want to talk about Truth. I've posted a bit about Beauty and The Good and I don't want Truth to be forgotten.

While browsing Facebook, I found an amazing video that embraced a Truth many people are unaware of. Thanks to modern science and what we understand about DNA, it is very possible to create precise records of our heritage.

This video brought together a diverse group of people. A DNA sample was connected from each person and the results were returned two weeks later. To see the video, click here.

I don't want to say too much to spoil the magic of the video, but it acts as a powerful reminder that no two humans are really that different. We have a lot in common. So rather than focusing on our differences, lets embrace Truth and except our common ties. Let's be understanding and kind. Let's make the world a better place.

1 comment: