Thursday, July 21, 2016

TBT to that one time I was a missionary

I've been thinking about my mission a lot lately. Probably because I've been going out with the sister missionaries when I have the time and they need an extra hand.

Near the end of my mission, in my last area, there was a sister that would always help me and my companion. If we had a member present in a lesson, there was a good chance it was her. And she was always feeding us food.

She was such a good member for lessons too because she never spoke too much and she never took control of the lessons. She always respected our calling and bore powerful testimony.

With all the help she gave us it was clear how much she loved and adored us, and the feelings were mutual. She is one of my favorite people on this planet. As I've been helping the missionaries and thinking about my mission, I've thought a lot about this sister and how I vowed to be like her when I got home from my mission.


No comments:

Post a Comment