Friday, July 29, 2016

Importance of starting the day right

Have you ever noticed how your day is different depending on how you start your morning?

Are you up at a decent hour or did you sleep until noon?

Did you eat a good breakfast or did you have a pop-tart?

Did you shower and get dressed or are you in sweats and a sloppy bun?

Sometimes, these things are acceptable and necessary, but I definitely notice that my days are most productive when I start right. If my day starts well it is so much easier for me to stay motivated and energized.

If I have a lazy start the day feels wasted and I don't want to do anything else.

I've read a few articles about how to have productive mornings and right now, my favorite tip is drinking water. I used to hate drinking water in the morning, and I still need my glass of milk with breakfast. But I've downloaded an app that reminds me to drink water and I've been drinking more water in a day than I ever have.  And starting earlier than I used to definitely helps me feel good during the day.

What do you do in the morning to stay productive throughout the busy day?

1 comment: