Monday, July 11, 2016

Eternal Truth

Now it seems like I'm on a Truth streak. Yesterday the closing hymn in Sacrament meeting was "Families Can be Together Forever" I'm NOT one for crying but this song got me all teared up. The second verse talks about preparing for eternal marriage.

As I sang about eternal marriage and looked over at my husband, how could I not be overwhelmed by the Spirit. I am so grateful that families are eternal. I am so grateful that I am sealed to my parents and siblings, my extended family, and my husband. This is the most beautiful Truth that I have.

I know families are eternal. I have felt it deep inside of me. Truth demands the question, "how do we know what we know?" In this case, it is hard to answer how I know. But I do. I guess the answer is through the Spirit. Which, I suppose, is something everyone has to feel for themselves before it can be their Truth. It's my eternal Truth, is it yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment