Friday, July 22, 2016

Family is Beautiful

Today I am grateful for my wonderful family. Families are one of the most beautiful creations on earth. The blessing of being in a family has brought my life so much joy and goodness. I am who I am because of my family.

My mom is always there for me. We talk about everything and she comforts me when I need it the most.

My dad is always supportive of my ventures and he sacrifices so much to provide for his family.

My sister is an amazing role model. Ever since I was a kid I've been following her footsteps, and I've never regretted it.

My brother is the one who makes me laugh the most. He has helped me see how fun and enjoyable life can be.

My husband is kind, loving, and respectful. He accepts me for who I am; he makes me a better person every day.

Family is beautiful. I'm so grateful for mine. I'm definitely in the family that is best for me. The family that is best for my needs and best for helping me reach my potential. I couldn't  design a better family if I tried.

1 comment: